Monday, September 8, 2008

My First Day in my "OFFICE"

eeeeeeeeeeeeee.......
It feels BIG!!!

Though well, I did nothing
just some random stares and mere observations
I was introduced to everyone with obliged considerations
all I did was pass a smile, at every eye contact
I saw all others busy with their usual work attack
I kept sitting by my senior's desk, watch him make the SAP profiles
and saw others digging endlessly into the piles of files

The AC in the room was very strong
my thin casual attire seemed just so wrong
I pledged to abide by the formal dress code
With all the pleasantness that everyone showed
the work has not begun, there is no pressure
but for how long can they spare a fresher?

But yeah boys!! I'm all armed..
I see the battlefield not so alarmed
on seeing such a prepared warrior
the army ignorant, busy, darned

Amongst the tall shadowing tress, I feel like a little twig
But after a dependent, teenage boring life, Oh my Godzziii.... it feels so BIG!!!

No comments: