Friday, August 8, 2008

08.08.'08

:-)

I get very fascinated by such dates. Symmetric ones. Or they may even have a line of symmetry ( eg., 20.11.'02 etc) But dates with the same numbers throughout are the best!

I wonder how lucky it is to be born on such a date! Many would call him lucky because of great numerological reasons. But why I'd call him lucky is because wherever he'd go, he'd fill in this date of birth.. I mean, it's such an attention-drawing issue! And, everyone who'd read it, would definitely smile at least once on noticing it!

I have a cousin who was born last year on 7th July. So the date of birth was 07.07.'07. And 7 being an extra-ordinary number(for various general reasons like days in a week=7 and many Hindu mythological reasons as well), he became the talk of the town! And I don't know what luck has in store for him, he is definitely the cutest and the happiest baby I've seen in my life(touchwood!!).
It's not lame to add here that I possess an extremely bad memory, leading to which, I forget many an important dates. Birthdays, wedding anniversaries, first job anniversaries, etc of near and dear ones. In my own world of clumsiness, I sometimes take fake pride in this. But honestly, it's embarrassing! Therefore, it's very relaxing to be acquainted with someone who's done a big deal on such dates. In fact, I plan to plan something "plannable" today! (ughhh... sorry!)

Happy 08.08.'08!

No comments: